This European research, called “Implementing Restorative Justice with Child Victims” was awarded under the DAPHNE call of the European Commission (DAPHNE JUST/2015/SPOB/AG/VICT).
It aims, through pilot projects in 3 EUMS, to implement successful practices of juvenile restorative justice in the EU in order to address the needs of young victims of crime in the most satisfying ways.
The partnership of this project includes 8 ECJJ members and is composed by:
- The European Forum of Restorative Justice, Belgium
- The National Institute for Health and Welfare, Finland
- The Youth Justice Agency, Northern Irelan, UK
- KU Leuven, Belgium
- Ulster University, Northern Irelan, UK
- The State Probation Service, Latvia
- PROVIDUS, Latvia
- Direction de la Protection Judiciaire de la Jeunesse (French Ministry of Justice), France
- Institut Français de Justice Restaurative, France
- Social Activities and Practice Institute, Bulgaria